I’m not sure if you ever did this, but as a kid I used to love writing letters. Even though I saw my friends every day, we would still sit for hours writing letters to each other. These aren’t the normal letters though, the majority of the letter would consist of a list, normally a full A4 page of random questions. It was more fun filling out the lists than it was actually writing the letter, which normally ended up being 5 lines at the most.
Anyway, I’ve been thinking of that for a while lately and I see a lot of blogs I’m following are doing posts answering random questions about themselves. This is obviously to give the readers a better understanding of who they are. There are some really heavy / deep questions, but at the moment I much prefer the fun, random questions.
I found this list on Anniemation Floe’s blog and I was really keen to answer them for myself. 🙂
So here is some random stuff about me =
- Do you use regular or deodorant soap? Regular soap
- Have you ever locked yourself out of the house? Yes, I have. I had to try and break in through one of the windows.
- Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpsons voices? Singing cowboy, or rather the female equivelant of that. 🙂
- If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be? It would have to be Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins, cause they just seem to have lots of fun together.
- Would you hang out with / date someone your best friend didn’t like? It depends on why they didn’t like them, but I would probably stop as my bestie would be more important.
- Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didn’t like? Yep.
- Have you ever returned a gift? Yep, but normally only when it’s clothes and they don’t fit or it’s something that’s broken
- Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you? Yep, sometimes I get things I will never use, why must it be wasted when I know someone else will enjoy it?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? about 5? I am so not a shoe girl. I wear my shoes until they fall apart and then buy new ones.
- Do you sing in the car? Most definately! It’s a great stress reliever.
- What is your favorite fruit? Banana
- What is your least favorite fruit? Lemon, anything sour really
- If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in? Navy Seal, because they’re hardcore and can do anything!
- What do you think is your best feature? My eyes
- If you were to win a Grammy, what kind of music would it be for? Grunge or Alternative Rock
- If you were to win an Oscar, what kind of movie would it be for? Thriller or Action
- What is your favorite season? Spring or Autumn
- Would you be a more successful painter or singer? Painter, don’t really want to make people’s ears bleed. 🙂
- Have you ever had surgery? I’ve had two c-sections
- What do you like to collect? Memories….aaahh.. LOL I don’t really collect much at the moment, but as a kid I used to collect stickers, novelty erasers and key rings.